PRIVATE PILOT LICENCE – PPL(A)
Learning to fly is difficult and challenging but also fun and exciting process. Having a pilot's license also makes special satisfaction.
Obtaining Private Pilot License is not only prestige. Aircraft can also be a transport tool that allows you to quickly and easily overcome the distances among the thousands of airports across Europe.
You can fly for fun, for business purposes or you can take your family or friends on a trip.
Course for PPL(A) complies with PART FCL.
• Candidate must be at least 16 years of age before solo flight,
• An applicant for a PPL shall be at least 17 years of age,
• An applicant for the PPL(A) shall have sufficient knowledge of mathematics and physics,
• An applicant for PPL(A) shall hold at least valid Class 2 medical certificate before first solo flight.
The course consists of theoretical and flying training. Flying training will be performed in uncontrolled and in controlled airspaces.
Theoretical knowledge consists of 100 hrs lectures from nine subjects:
• Principles of flight,
• Aircraft general knowledge,
• Flight performance and planning,
• Operational procedures,
• Air law and ATC procedures,
• Human performance.
We offer individual programme starting on request.
At least 45 hours of flight instruction in aeroplanes, from that at least 25 hrs of dual flight instruction and 10 hrs of supervised solo flight time.
Training is conducted on single-engine aircrafts Piper Tomahawk PA-38 and Cessna 172.
Practical part is mainly conducted from airport Divača.
Theoretical part: exam on CAA (Civil Aviation Agency).
Practical part: flight with examiner.
If you want to see how the training is conducted, you can make a reservation for INTRODUCTORY FLIGHT.
HOW TO BECOME COMMERCIAL PILOT
How to become commercial pilot.pdf