Night Rating (NR)
Do you want to fly at night? If you have already PPL(A) or LAPL(A), this is the right rating to make.
Course for NR(A) complies with PART FCL.
• Candidate must be at least 16 years of age
• Be the holder of a PPL(A) or LAPL(A)
• An applicant for the NR(A) shall have sufficient knowledge of mathematics and physics,
• An applicant for NR(A) shall hold at least valid Class 2 medical certificate before first solo flight.
The course consists of theoretical and flying training. Flying training will be performed in uncontrolled and in controlled airspaces.
Theoretical knowledge consists of 5 hrs lectures from three subjects:
• Aerodromes at night
• Psihological phenomena at night
• Navigation at night
We offer individual programme starting on request.
At least 5 hours of flight instruction in aeroplanes, from that at least 3 hrs of dual flight instruction and 2 hrs of supervised solo flight time.
Training is conducted on single-engine aircrafts Piper Tomahawk PA-38 and Cessna 172.
HOW TO BECOME COMMERCIAL PILOT
How to become commercial pilot.pdf