MULTI ENGINE RATING
Do you want to fly multi engine airplanes in VFR conditions?
Course for MEP complies with PART FCL.
• An applicant for a MEP shall be at least 17 years of age
• An applicant for the MEP shall have sufficient knowledge of mathematics and physics
• An applicant for MEP shall hold a valid Class 2 medical certificate
• Be the holder of a PPL(A)
• Have completed at least 70 hours flight time as PIC
The course consists of theoretical and flying training.
Theoretical knowledge consists of 7 hrs lectures from eight subjects:
• Aircraft systems
• Engine, propeller and fuel systems
• Principles of multi-engine flight
• Minimum control and safety speeds
• Effects of engine failure on systems and performace
• Mass and balance
• Flight planningFLYING TRAINING:
Minimum 6 flight hours according to MEP programme
Practical part is mainly conducted from airport Divača.EXAM:
Practical part: flight with examiner.HOW TO BECOME COMMERCIAL PILOT
How to become commercial pilot.pdf