MULTI ENGINE INSTRUMENT RATING - IR/ME
Do you want to fly multi engine airplanes in IFR and IMC conditions?
Course for IR/ME complies with PART FCL.
• An applicant for a ME/IR shall be at least 17 years of age
• An applicant for the ME/IR shall have sufficient knowledge of mathematics and physics
• An applicant for ME/IR shall hold a valid Class 1 or Class 2 medical certificate
• Be the holder of a IR/SE and MEP(A)
The course consists of theoretical and flying training.
Theoretical knowledge consists of 7 hrs lectures from three subjects:
• Airplane introduction
• Flight performance and planning
• Single pilot IFR operationsFLYING TRAINING:
Minimum 5 flight hours according to ME/IR programme.
Practical part is mainly conducted from airport Divača.EXAM:
Practical part: flight with examiner.HOW TO BECOME COMMERCIAL PILOT
How to become commercial pilot.pdf