CLASS RATING INSTRUCTOR - CRI(A)
Do you want to become Class rating instructor?
• An applicant for a CRI(A) shall be at least 18 years of age
• An applicant for the CRI(A) shall have sufficient knowledge of mathematics and physics
• An applicant for CRI(A) shall hold a valid Class 1 medical certificate
• Be the holder of a CPL(A), FI(A)
The course consists of theoretical and flying training.
Theoretical knowledge consists of 30 hrs lectures from ten subjects:
• The learning process
• The teaching process
• Training philosophies
• Techniques of applied instruction
• Studen evaluation and testing
• Training programme development
• Human performance and limitations relevant to flight instruction
• Hazards involved in simulating systems failures and malfunctions in the aeroplane during flight
• Night flying training
• Training administration
Minimum 5 flight hours according to CRI(A) programme.
Practical part is mainly conducted from airport Divača.
Theoretical part: Final theoretical examination is held by licensing department of CAA Slovenia. Questions are set from CQB.
Practical part: flight with examiner.